Why am I being asked to register my boxed copy again?
2012/02/28, viewed 4654 times
When you use a boxed copy of FL Studio, there are a couple of situations where you will be asked to register your copy online. These include:
- the news panel in FL Studio will show the text "Please take the time to register your boxed copy".
- the downloader fails to download items that aren't free, and asks you to register first.
The registration process of your FL Studio boxed copy consists of two steps. If you have already registered your serial number online, you will just need to download and RUN a regcode (see the second step).
register the box serial number online:
- Visit the box registration page and follow one of the links, after installation, from FL Studio or from the downloader.
- Enter your serial number, if necessary.
- Create a 'my account', if you don't have one yet.
download and run a regcode:
See the KB article Where can I get my registration code for instructions.
The FL studio Support Team.