How to register FL Studio or a plugin in Crossover on MacOS X
2012/08/21, viewed 12447 times
Test FL Studio in Crossover to make sure it works as expected before purchasing. Not all FL Studio features and sample formats are supported when using the Mac and Crossover configuration.
First, download the 'FLRegKey.Reg' file from your user account. Put it somewhere on your computer where you can find it again later.
To import the downloaded 'FLRegKey.Reg' file into Crossover:
2. Right-click the Crossover icon in the Dock
select "Run Command..."
4. In the Run Command window, make sure the
correct bottle is selected, then type "regedit" (without the quotes) in
the "Command" field
5. Click the "Run" button, the Registry Editor
program will now start
6. Click the "Registry" menu and select
"Import Registry File"
7. Locate the downloaded regcode file and click the "Open" button
Also See this
Knowledge Base article for a Pictorial_Step-By-Step
tutorial on installing your registration code.
The next time you start FL,
should be out of demo mode.
The Image Line Support Team