Possible Reasons :
A. Your PC's Windows registry contains a FL Studio registration, but the registration code for your FL Studio has not been updated to work with the latest FL Studio version.
eg. this can happen when you downloaded & install a new version of the FL Studio software without getting a new updated registration key. We update regkeys with each new release to activate new features.
B. You are using an illegal version of our software!
1. Download and install the latest FL Studio demo program.
2. Download and install a new regcode using these instructions.3. FL Studio and the registration system should now be in sync.
1. If you don't own an official copy of our software. Please buy it from our web shop or at a reseller.
We understand there are many reasons people use illegal copies of programs, however Image-Line, the company behind FL Studio, is not some faceless corporate giant (check our staff page, we are only a handful of people), by not paying for the program you really are endangering the livelihood of that small group and the future development of FL Studio.
Since you are using it and taking the time to investigate this error you are in-fact using our technical support, please do the right thing and buy a copy and we would be happy to welcome you into the FL Studio family.
By purchasing FL Studio you will also be able to participate in our forums, download extra samples, get support from real people and if you buy FL Studio version 10 or higher you also get Life Time Free Updates, that means every version of FL Studio released in future, for FREE!. So this deal is a legitimate steal, don't wait any longer to buy your own copy.
(when you tried A but it did not help you - only for advanced users)
1. Make a backup of your existing FL Studio projects, samples, ...
2. Uninstall all FL Studio programs from your PC using the Windows software add/remove tool.
4. Download and install the latest FL Studio demo program.
5. Sign in to your online 'my account' page and go to the 'unlock products' tab.
6. Download and run a new flregkey.reg registration file
7. Both the FL Studio program and the registration will be for the same program version now.
The FL Studio Support Team