From our web shop, we only sell downloadable products. No CD is sent afterwards. The solution is to download the installer and registration key file, put them on a CD/USB memory drive and install this software on the non-Internet connected PC, here's the details:
1. Go to your sign in page (if you do not have Internet at home, please go to an Internet cafe, library, school or friend)...you are using it somewhere now aren't you :)
2. Enter your sign in e-mail address and password to sign in to your personal 'my account' page. Don't let the browser remember your password. Just say no to any pop-ups asking if you want it remembered.
3. On your personal 'my account' page you see the tab 'My licenses' on the left of the page.
4. Click the blue program name to open the box with the demo program installer file and unlocking registration file download link.
5. Download the installer file from your personal 'my account' page and put it on your cd-r/USB key.
6. Also download the unlocking registration file (FLRegkey.Reg) and put it on your cd-r/USB key.
Find the FLRegkey.Reg file either under the 'my licenses' or 'unlock products' tab.
Please note that some web browsers/anti-virus programs will prevent this pop-up file. Make sure to allow it this time (check your webbrowser/anti-virus documentation to see how).
For our MAC products, a special registration procedure is available. Products for Mac OSX will get registered by saving the FLRegkey.Reg file on your Mac (instead of running/installing it for Windows PC's). Also make sure to download the correct MAC installer file when available.
7. Sign out and delete all cookies from the PC you use to sign in to our site, so no one else will use your codes.
8. Take the cd-r/USB key with the installer files and the registration key to your off line machine
9. Install the installer files (follow on-screen instructions)
10. Now install/run the registration key. Do this by double clicking on the FLRegkey.Reg file OR right-clicking and select 'Merge'. A dialog window should pop-up asking you if it is OK to write this information in your PC registry. Please confirm.
Note: In case this doesn't work, please check this Knowledge Base Article for an alternative way.
For our MAC products, save the FLRegkey.Reg file in your Mac library folder. Read the special registration procedure here.
11. Your software will now be registered and ready to use
The FL Studio Support Team.