Clean, remove, uninstall product registrations / FLRegkey (FL Studio, Plugins, Deckadance, etc).
2013/02/22, viewed 18799 times
It is advisable to clean your registry when disposing of your old PC, so that your registration codes and details don't fall into the hands of others.
To clean your Windows registry of old FL Studio registrations,download and run the file below.
How to use:
1. Download the file remove_FL_registry_settings.zip to your pc.
2. Unzip the file using Windows Explorer to get: remove_FL_registry_settings.reg
3. Double click the file remove_FL_registry_settings.reg to run it
4. Click the 'OK' buttons a few times to allow the 'cleaner' to do its job.
5. Your Windows registry is now cleaned from FL Studio registration keys.
The FL Studio Support Team.