If you experience issues with FL Studio not launching after changing your scaling options you may have exceeded the recommended scaling value for your display resolution.
In order to revert the change you must reset your DPI scaling as instructed below:
- Open the IL Diagnostic Tool.
Windows: Look under C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 20\System\Tools\Diagnostics\fldiagnostic.exe.
Mac: Right-click the FL Studio icon and 'Show in finder'. Then right-click the FL Studio App and 'Show contents' then browse to: Contents > Resources > FL > System > Tools > Diagnostics > fldiagnostic.app under C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12 or 20\System\Tools\Diagnostics\fldiagnostic.exe
- Select 'Reset FL Studio DPI scaling' and press 'Select'.
- Choose 'Yes' to confirm.
- Exit the Diagnostic Tool.
FL Studio trial
- Diagnostics is not available in our free FL Studio triaI software.
- In case you encounter an issue or error in FL Studio triaI that might need Diagnostics to be run, try a fresh program re-install first.
- For errors, FL Studio triaI software behaves in the same way as a registered FL Studio program.
Make sure to solve any errors before buying an official registration.
Image-Line Support Team