Proceed at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for any data loss!
- 1. Note that FLM2 App is no longer supported and will eventually break as Android/Devices are updated.
- 2. Browse to ..\Internal Storage\FLM User Files and back up this folder in its entirety to an external SD card or location!
- 3. Delete FL Mobile 3 in the normal way (drag the FLM3 icon to the trash can, or delete button).
- 4. Download the .apk file below and copy it to any folder on your device FLMA-209.apk*
- 5. On your device, tap the FLMA-209.apk and it will start the installation process.
- 6. FL Studio Mobile 2 should now be restored along with your user data. If you are missing any files just copy your backup folder contents to '..\Internal Storage\FLM User Files'
- 7. From the Google Play Store, turn off Auto-Updates, otherwise FLM2 will be overwritten again by FLM3
Looking for an Android File Browser, we recommend Total Commander.
Connecting your Android device to a PC via USB cable should show a pop-up on the device requesting Transfer Files (MTP) use that to locate and backup your files.