Clean your registry when disposing of your old PC, so that your registration codes and details don't fall into the hands of others.
Only use this if you want to fully remove all files/settings connected to FL Studio!
To clean your Windows registry of your Image-Line registrations, download and run the file below.
=> program re-installation is NOT possible.
How to use:
1. Download the file remove_FL_registry_settings.zip to your pc.
2. Unzip the file using Windows Explorer to get: remove_FL_registry_settings.reg
3. Double click the file remove_FL_registry_settings.reg to run it
4. Click the 'OK' buttons a few times to allow the 'cleaner' to do its job.
5. Your Windows registry is now cleaned from FL Studio registration keys.
macOS / Mac OS X
To clear your Mac of any Image-Line registrations do the following:
1. Open 'Finder.
2. Navigate to '.../Library/Application Support/' and delete the 'Image-Line' folder.
3. Navigate to '.../Users/Your_Username/Library/Preferences/' and delete the 'Image-Line' folder.
4. Open the Trash and select 'Empty.
Note: If the Library folder is not visible in the User folder you must right-click within the Finder and choose 'Show view options > Show Library folder'.
Install FL Studio on a cleaned computer again?
After running the FL Studio key cleaner, some DLL files only FL Studio uses are also removed from the system.
When you don't re-install a brand new FL Studio version, the already installed FL Studio program will give an error at startup.
To allow an existing FL Studio installation to run correctly again after re-registration, you must follow the instructions below:
1. Install the Shared program files
on the system.
2. Re-install FL Studio from the demo installer page
3. You will need to reset connections to VST plugins, and other FL Studio settings from scratch in the new installation.
Image-Line Support Team