If you own an FL Studio BOX version, we strongly encourage to register your box on-line. This way, if you ever lose your serial number, we'll be able to help you out. If you have a boxed version prior to FL Studio 10 you may also like to see the Lifetime Free Updates information here
.Here's is how to register your box.
- Go to our box registration form.
- Fill in all the information correctly (we need a full name and given name & a VALID e-mail address)
- Make sure your email account allows e-mails coming from our e-mail servers email@example.com & flstudio.com
- Your can create your own sign in e-mail address & password.
- Sign in to go to your 'my account' page. You now have access to the registered customers only area's of our web sites.
Here's how to upgrade or add plugins
If you want to upgrade from one edition to another edition (eg. from Fruity Box edition to Producer edition or Signature bundle download) or you want to add more plugins, then here is the procedure on how to do this:
- Sign in to your 'my account' page.
- Make sure your user name is entered automatically in the Username field (see the top right part of the screen under the search box). This is important so that the new product is added to your existing account AND you get access to any upgrades and add-ons for your already registered products.
- Click the 'other products' at the left of the page.
- Click on the link for the product you like to order, on the right of the page. You will be directed to the Image-Line (our) web shop.
- You'll see the download products that apply for your 'my account' listed, you can click them to expand their details.
- The product you chose in your 'my account' page is automatically added to your shopping cart. Select the "add to cart" boxes for any additional products you want.
- Continue with the check-out procedure in our web shop. Click either the 'cart' link in the bar on top or the 'continue' button in the page.
- Your products will be added to your regcode, so once the order is processed, you can download the new regcode and install it. This will unlock your new purchases. Some products require you to download and install the demo installer first (e.g. Morphine).
- Make sure all your purchased products are listed in the same 'my account' page. If not, some products may now unlock correctly. Contact our administration using a support ticket in the 'tickets' tab of your 'my account' to merge multiple accounts you may have.
The Image-Line Support Team