If you own an FL Studio BOX version, we strongly encourage to register your box on-line. This way, if you ever lose your serial number, we'll be able to help you out. If you have a boxed version prior to FL Studio 10 you may also like to see the Lifetime Free Updates information here
How to register your FL Studio box copy.
- Go to our box registration form.
- Fill in your account details (we need a first plus last name AND your WORKING email address)
- Spam-traps - make sure your email client accepts emails from email@example.com & flstudio.com
- Sign in to go to your 'Image-Line Account' page. You now have access to the customers-only areas on our web site.
How to upgrade or add plugins
If you want to upgrade from one edition to another edition (eg. from Fruity Box edition to Producer edition or Signature bundle download) or you want to add more plugins, then here is the procedure on how to do this:
- Sign in to your 'Image-Line Account'.
- Are you signed in? - Make sure you can see your user name on the top-right part of the page under the 'search Image-Line' box. This is important so new products are added to your existing account AND you get access to any upgrades and add-ons for your already registered products.
- Click the 'Plugins' or 'Content' links at the top of the page.
- Click on the products you want and 'Add to cart' at the top right of the page. When ready...
- Click on 'Click to checkout' at the top right of the page. You will be directed to the Image-Line (our) web shop.
- After purchasing. You will see your products listed under 'My Licenses' in your account. Click them to expand their details.
- Your products will be added to your regcode, so once the order is processed, you can update your regcode. This will unlock your new purchases.
The Image-Line Support Team